What is the Gateway Beta?
“Gateway Beta” is a low-cost Gateway to connect your LORA compatible devices to the Cloud. This device is designed to be used alongside iotlinks.com. It will provide you an easy LTE access and sends and receives data from multiple other LORA devices directly to your dashboard.
No programming, no hardware knowledge and no high dollar value investment needed.
This Gateway Beta has different hardware ports to match to any type of data systems, therefore for every situation we have an opportunity to match the hardware:
- ADC (Analog to Digital converter) which can measure analog signals from zero to 10 volts.
- Serial RS485 port to be connected to an external sensor or this serial port can act like Serial-to-Cloud feature.
- Isolated Digital Inputs
- Isolated Digital Outputs
- LTE-M1 modem to communicate o cellular network
- LORA Module to communicate to multiple different LORA compatible sensors
- Battery Backup to keep the device running for 6 hours after power outage
- Internal antenna
- IP66 Enclosure (IEC of EN60529)
- Polycarbonate material to be protected against direct sunshine exposure
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C to 85C
- Small form factor (3.7”x3.7”x2.45”)
- Light weight (around 120 gram)
- UL Listed to UL 508
- Over 1Mile range for LORA communication without the need of external antenna
User does not need to know what protocol we use for communication, how we transfer the data to the cloud and how we store them and later how we recall the data and demonstrate them on dashboard. All of these features are already developed and the only part remaining will be the dashboard design and how you like to present the data to your users and how you like to demonstrate the data such as bar graphs or other types of graphs. Gateway Beta can be used by anyone who wants to benefit from Cloud connectivity without the need of any engineering knowledge or software development background.
- Rugged Design
- All weather protected
- Take full control over your LORA device via LTE and iotLINKS cloud
- Update your device firmware code remotely
- Track the location of your device
- No travel to the device needed
- Collect crucial information about all of your products
- Collect the usage and setting around the equipment
- Make improvement using the collected data
- Control the operation remotely